FarmZilla Connect is a free software application from the Chat & Instant Messaging subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-01. The program can be installed on iOS.
- Save time. Save money. Sell off color.
- FarmZilla is the North American agriculture dealer app, that delivers direct, multi-user, real-time chat with fellow agriculture equipment dealers in the United States and Canada.
- Reduce time-consuming expensive travel.
- Forget about emails with files that won't open, or load.
- Skip phone tag and miscommunication through middlemen.
- Save on wholesale or auction costs by finding qualified dealer buyers.
- Chat live with other qualified dealers from anywhere, anytime.
- Advertise your ag equipment for sale to other dealers to move agricultural equipment that's been on your lot too long.
- Post equipment you want to sell or buy.
- Broadcast a "buy", "sell", or "trade" announcement in seconds.
- Attach photos and/or other media using the upload button.
- If in the field or on the lot, select the camera option when prompted for instant images.
- View detailed specs, download PDFs, view high quality images.
- Receive notification through Desktop, iPhone, iPad, or Android apps.
- Set alerts to notify when a piece becomes available, or when someone wants to buy.
- Switch between rooms for a more targeted audience.
- Engage in private encrypted conversations to negotiate the final details of your deal.
- FarmZilla Connect is a private network, accessible only by other dealer members like you.
- As promoted by AgDealer.com and other ag destinations.
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
FarmZilla Connect (version 1.0) has a file size of 3.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.